Golf Course Information
Golf Course Highlights
- The par 72 golf course with four sets of tees offers a challenging experience for all levels of golfers.
- A new multi-row irrigation system has enabled the experienced staff to improve the playing conditions to the best ever.
- An exceptional, expanded practice facility, with a tiered tee area, target greens, chipping area, and putting green can help hone your game.
- Full Tournament schedule with events open to men, women, juniors, and couples. Events range from the "fun & social" to competitive tournaments.
- Other golf offerings include a fully stocked pro shop, lockers, club storage, and seasonal cart rentals, club repair, and golf lessons.
- Computerized handicap services are available to LHGC members.
- Course Superintendent Dennis Cook and his team excel at maintaining the course in top condition.
- Private events and outings are available. Please contact the Pro Shop at 231-843-4666 to set up your event.
Golf and Tee Times
MEN'S DAY is Wednesday until 2:00 pm and WOMEN'S DAY is Thursday until 1:30 pm
FRIDAY NIGHT COUPLES: Nine hole 4 person mixed scrambles. Open sign up with Dinner following Golf. June 28, July 19 and August 16 are the dates with a 5 pm shotgun.
MULLIGAN MONDAYS: 2 person modified scramble, 2nd Monday of every month, 5 pm shotgun
MEN'S SENIOR LEAGUE: Monday's at 10 am, starts in June
TEE TIMES are generally encouraged for all months of the season. Make your tee time by calling the Pro Shop or stopping in. Active members may book for the entire season. Social members may reserve tee times one week in advance. JULY 4TH WEEK - During the week in which the 4th of July falls, there is no Men's and Women's Day, or any other scheduled group that has reserved tee times. In case of inclement weather, check with the pro shop.